Everyday is a challenge, but there are many was you can challenge yourself everyday. We have to stay on a go to keep our life content and less boring. I feel that we all have to try new things and be open to just go with the flow and move forward. I have tried so many things in life because i like different. Here are 16 ways you can challenge yourself everyday:
16 SMALL WAYS TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF EVERY DAY:
- Get up early and go for a quick walk before work, school, or whatever you have planned for the day. If you’re not a morning person, this post right here might help you with some tips.
- Journal– you can write daily about your day, feelings or emotions, try to look more into journaling just to get a better idea.
- Go out for dinner, just by lonesome. For most of us, this is something most of us fear of or feel like losers going out by ourselves, but the whole point is getting over those feels and not hold back.
- Stop stressing. Try to stop stressing, especially over the irrelevance. Remember that your life can go two different ways good or bad, you make the choice, learn, and keep it moving.
- Show yourself recognition on a daily basis. Everyday, write down 3 things you feel thankful for.
- Technology detox for at least 2 hours a day. Put your technology up for at least 2 hours each day and practice some mindfulness or self-care tips.
- Set small daily goals for yourself. Small goals facilitate progress. You’re more likely to accomplish your “big” goals if you split them into smaller, less intimidating ones. If your goal is to get healthy for example, start by swapping your soda or juice for water, going for a 20-minute walk or having at least one very healthy meal a day (to start).
- Make home cook meals from home. No liquor store snacks, no late night 7 Eleven runs, no vending machines, no packaged food, no microwavable meals.
- Educate your brain by learning a new word every day. Try putting it in your phone notes or writing it on a sticky note so you can remember the words you learned.
- Closet Cleanse. Get rid of recycle- if you find yourself or your home surrounded by a lot of clutter, finding just one thing to get rid of at a time will be less overwhelming than having a huge clean-out.
- Be more mindful. Practice mindfulness every day and try to release your “bad” thoughts without judgment.
- Meditate for at least 10 minutes. Try apps like Headspace.
- Never give up learning. Remember that you can grow and learn new things AS LONG AS YOUR LIVING!
- Practice a little self-care. Remember that self-care is not just going to a spa or trying out different mask, it’s more it.
- Give yourself new budgets. Start learning how to keep saving and practicing financial responsibility & stability.
- Stay inspired daily. Motivation is something that comes from the heart, but surrounding yourself with inspiring things, people, books, little sticky notes, and cards, can help you stay inspired everyday. Focus on staying positive and being happy.
Hope you all enjoyed these listed tips! Feel free to contact me for any questions i am friendly :).
Hello! head over to Click this: How to start a blog guide to check out my new guide book.